That is SWEET. Sweeter than any Jyanny that has ever existed (and you know it means a loooooot to me). Sweet enough to make me die from too much sugar. I'm going to have a glycophyll coma .
I'm dying from the smile i'm trying to repress in vain. I know you probably know it, but i want to send you all the luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve i have for you. I even love you although you rain niceness all over me like you mean to drown me in it =D.
Sunshine, I hope you'll always leave a small place for me in your heart. Cuz you've conquered every inch, every milimeter in mine. And that's not enough for you. So now i'm sending you a virtual heart of unlimited space so that you can fill it all you want.
That's how much you mean to me, honeybun. And that's how much i love you.
Is that fer meh?
RépondreSupprimerThat is SWEET. Sweeter than any Jyanny that has ever existed (and you know it means a loooooot to me). Sweet enough to make me die from too much sugar. I'm going to have a glycophyll coma .
I'm dying from the smile i'm trying to repress in vain. I know you probably know it, but i want to send you all the luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve i have for you. I even love you although you rain niceness all over me like you mean to drown me in it =D.
Sunshine, I hope you'll always leave a small place for me in your heart. Cuz you've conquered every inch, every milimeter in mine. And that's not enough for you. So now i'm sending you a virtual heart of unlimited space so that you can fill it all you want.
That's how much you mean to me, honeybun. And that's how much i love you.